Social status is not a given; it’s about perception by others. This unique, hands-on experience will elevate your social grace and status in the business world through the sound knowledge of wine. The ability to appreciate wine and to articulate, or express that appreciation is the perfect global symbol of your social status, due to its complexity, poetry, and geographical ubiquity.
Learn the skills necessary to communication more effectively in the business environment. Gain the confidence and the competitive advantage to write and present more persuasively and convincingly. We assist companies achieve their goals by designing and facilitating highly bespoke business communications in English courses.
Coaching & Mentoring
Achieve the declared team goals and raise the energy and gain alignment within the whole organization. RENEW belief in employee talent and abilities to influence the change in team members.
RECHARGE internal motivation and passion for continued success at work. RECONNECTION among management team by acknowledging each other strengths and appreciating each other’s contribution. RESULTS! RESULTS! RESULTS!
Executive development courses in work management and financial resource management skills targeted for enhanced work performance. and that would be demonstrated by the learner’s application of the knowledge learnt and his or her problem-solving ability.
Across the globe, there is a gap for skilled project management personnel. While technical skills are core to project management, Project Management Institute research tells us they’re insufficient in today’s increasingly complex and competitive global marketplace. Learn the fundamentals of Project Management methodology, skills, tools and techniques based on Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices and be equipped you with the skills needed to meet the growing demand in project management.
Making Sense of Business
This is an exciting, engaging business simulation that provides hands-on experience in executive problem-solving and decision making: to help employees understand how and why business decisions are made. Formatted as a board game, it gives participants the responsibility for operating a business. They wrestle with managing overhead and operating costs, bidding on contracts, investing capital and allocating resources. As a business team, they have to make quick, accurate decisions in the best interest of their company and shareholders in a competitive environment.
Wellness Wednesdays Webinar
Watch the live recording of our November 2020 webinar series on wellness. Our personal and professional wellness experts presented on three topics:
- Sleep – The Foundation to Performance
- Peak Health Peak Performance
- Imagining Better Workplaces
Powerchats: Brand Communications Webinar
Watch the live recording of our August 2020 webinar series on brand communications. Our brand communication experts presented on the three topics:
- Embracing New Social Trends
- Communications Planning on a Pivot and
- Return on Relationship.
+603 8600 6709
+603 8600 6710
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Personal Data Protection Policy govern TAPRO’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term TAPRO or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at A-16-16 Pinnacle Petaling Jaya, Jalan Utara C, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Our company registration number is 1065729-P. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Company Address
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TAPRO and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TAPRO. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TAPRO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.