TAPRO is a boutique recruitment and training agency founded by 3Quantum Consultancy. Established in 2013, TAPRO specialises in recruiting talent for the education, banking & finance, IT, healthcare, hospitality and professional services sectors in Malaysia and the Asian region.
We work hand in hand with our industry consultants and advisors to pledge a personal commitment to understanding your needs and sourcing not only the best talent but the right talent who is the right fit for your organisation.
We guide and present strategies to organizations on the right processes and programs to support employees at various stages and leverage the HR cycle for long-term organizational success. Our professional consultation and advisory services & solutions help organizations to develop and enhance their human resource management practices and capabilities.
We strongly believe that customized training programmes provide new and existing employees with a unique opportunity to develop their industry knowledge and skills to contribute to an organization’s growth more effectively. Our training arm, Thinking Hats provides customised, high quality and unique training programmes delivered by our own pool of experienced and capable facilitators and trainers. By homing in on the resources that your employees need, you will ultimately set them up for success at a much faster rate, so they can get back to contributing to your organization.
We are Totally About People – as our tagline states.
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer
+6012 267 3588
Area of Expertise
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Client & Partnership Management
Certified HR Trainer
Certified Personality Tools Assessor and Trainer
Amy is an unconventional talent acquisition specialist who prioritizes the basic but most critical skill in all aspects of HR – empathy. She is known to serve both her clients and candidates with a heart.
Amy has over 15 years of experience in the international education sector and has developed a strong network of professionals who have now become her personal friends. Amy is widely referred as the expert in recruiting for the education sector for key management positions, academicians and teachers. Her portfolio has over the years organically grown to serving various other industry sectors including banking & finance, IT, hospitality, healthcare and engineering in Malaysia and the South East Asian region.
Amy is an alumnus of Hawaii Pacific University and University Technology, Sydney where she pursued a degree and executive certificate in Travel Industry Management and Events Management. She is a certified trainer and trains in HR, English and communication related content for both professionals and graduates. Amy actively supports and participates in women leadership events and agendas.
+6012 653 6692
Area of Expertise
Experienced Business Developer
Coach and Certified Trainer
Gerald has over 20 years of experience in the education industry in various capacities with a rich blend of experience, knowledge, network and know-how across the South East Asian region. Gerald is known as a strategists and master business developer with excellent skills in idea generation, developing new markets and relationship building.
He obtained a Bachelor of Science (Computer Science and Information Systems) from Deakin University, Australia, a Certificate of Teaching from the University of Canberra, Australia and an MBA from Charles Sturt University, Australia. Gerald is a Certified Trainer and currently sits on the international advisory boards of the business faculties of Curtin University, Sarawak Campus and Sunway University, Malaysia. In addition, he is an Associate Faculty member of the Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business of Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) and a Fellow of the Centre of Excellence of SST & Consultancy Academy.
Gerald coaches on the Coach & Grow Programme (CGP) by Proficeo and Cradle Investment, a market driven programme intended to bring together key players in the entrepreneurial ecosystem to train existing entrepreneurs to grow their businesses to greater heights, via coaching, networking and showcase events. He is a member of the British Chamber of Commerce Higher Education Committee, the Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM) and Institute of Marketing Malaysia (IMM).
Area of Expertise
Stakeholder Management & Value Creation
Winnie believes in delivering win-win scenarios where organisations and their clients can support mutual growth. She is a specialist in value creation and stakeholder management having worked in various regulatory bodies in Southeast Asia for the past 15 years. Winnie is ACCA qualified and practiced for a few years before pursuing her passion in corporate stakeholder management and account development.
Consultants & Advisors
- Change-maker. Extensive experience in accounting, tax finance and strategic business advisory and consultancy.
- Serves on public interest entity boards in Malaysia and internationally.
Dr Anucia Jeganathan
- Specialist in education management and international partnerships development
- Extensive experience in international higher education, regulatory framework and academic quality
- Communication’s & Media Specialist
- Designing and facilitating highly bespoke business communications in English courses, media and crisis communications training
- Senior and Experienced Banker
- SME Specialist and Financial Analyst
- Strategist and Certified Trainer
Prof. Dr Ghazali Musa
Senior Academic & Researcher in the area of tourism management, consumer behaviour, services management and services marketing
Chartered Accountant, Experienced Corporate Banker and Author
Specialized in providing financial skills training and development courses at all levels.
Dr Eric Olmedo Panal
France & Malaysia
- Social Anthropologist
- Senior Academic and Researcher in the area of Social Science, Human Resources and Management Practices
- Hospitality Specialist and Wine & Spirits Certified Trainer
Prof. Dr. Francois Therin
- Specialist of International Higher Education & Entrepreneurship
- Senior Academic in the Area of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Lived and Worked in Canada, France, Australia, Oman & Malaysia
Lim Tou Boon
Senior academic and administrator in the area of Education Management
Passionate in building individuals into leaders.
Consultant, Advisor and Associate for Cambodia
- International Marketing and Business Growth Specialist
- Recruitment, Training & Business Development
- Experience and exposure across London, Hong Kong, Singapore, China and SEA
+603 8600 6709
+603 8600 6710
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Personal Data Protection Policy govern TAPRO’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term TAPRO or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at A-16-16 Pinnacle Petaling Jaya, Jalan Utara C, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Our company registration number is 1065729-P. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Company Address
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TAPRO and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TAPRO. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TAPRO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.