Your dream job is right here!
International/Private School Principal
Must have a clear, strategic vision and the ability to motivate and inspire students, staff and parents;
Opportunity for an existing school leader to join and lead a team of staff, who are committed in the continuous improvement of the school;
Principal manages the business and operations of the school and develops programmes compatible with the mission, ethos and values of the school;
Responsible for the academic leadership and operational management of the school and is accountable to the Council for delivering the highest standard of education and ensuring financial viability of the school;
Principal will be expected to work closely with the Council’s Private Education Director in leading the ongoing strategic development of the school.
Developing and implementing application level monitoring;
Ensuring that the cause of system and application issues are isolated and resolved through root cause analysis;
Developing architectural and implementation strategies for applications;
Coordinating the change management process, supporting projects related to innovative technology changes;
Regularly meet and partner with management and external suppliers to understand business critical issues and goals to develop IT solutions to best deal with these challenges;
Be a partner in the 24/7/365 IT coverage for both the IT infrastructure and applications.
Private Education Director (PED)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
RM 15,000 / month
International Recruitment Officer
3-5 years in a similar role
RM 4,400 – RM 9,358
RM 5,000 – RM 10,415 / month
Recruiting Associate (Thai Speaking)
S$ 4,000 / month
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels
- 0-3 years of work experience preferably working in internet research / head hunting / recruitment / market research
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
- Fluency in Thai and English
Chief Engineer Transmissions
Min of 10 years
>RM 15,000 /month
- Degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 10 years, typically 15 yeas of industry experience in automotive mechanical engineering
- Broad range of mechanical engineering knowledge, specialising in at least one sector or system
- Literate in IT systems
- An interest in all aspects of the automotive industry with a desire to maintain a strong background on latest technology updates presented across the worldwide markets
Min of 3 years
>RM 6,000 /month
- Passion for technology and engineering. Technically literate and extremely curious to vehicle and engine technology
- At least 3 years relevant industry experience
- Degree level or holding an equivalent professional qualification
- Association of Project Management accreditation or Prince2 would be an advantage
Min of 1 year
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Australian and Malaysian education system
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
Refer A Candidate
We are always on the lookout for great talent and we appreciate referrals. If you know anyone who is looking for a job opportunity, why not refer them to us. Your referral will be saved in our referrals database for one year. If they are successfully placed within that year, you will be rewarded with cash!
+603 8600 6709
+603 8600 6710
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Personal Data Protection Policy govern TAPRO’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term TAPRO or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at A-16-16 Pinnacle Petaling Jaya, Jalan Utara C, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Our company registration number is 1065729-P. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Company Address
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TAPRO and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TAPRO. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TAPRO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.